Thursday 29 December 2016

Ramanujan and Infinity.




                                                             22 December,1887 to April 26 ,1920

Wife :Janaki Ammal (died in 1994 in
a flat on Hanumantharayan street in Triplicane, Chennnai)

Mother: Kommalammal
Father : K. Srinivasa Iyengar
Brother : Tirunarayanan

I look at him and find him smiling at me and my poor Maths.I don't know what he studied and why he studied but am sure that it was god who made him do so.I want to write more about him and finding my words are not depicting my thoughts. 
I present here a remembrance for him in form of some photos which I found from different sources and some videos .
Notes of S.Ramanujan
Ramanujan at Cambridge.
                                                                     






  

No comments:

Post a Comment

आपके कमेंट मुझे प्रेरित करता है और अच्छा व ज्यादा लिखने को।
सुझावों या शिकायतों के इंतजार में -आपका प्रशांत